Monument to Russian Foreign Minister appeared in Zaporizhia
The author of the monument is famous for his sculpture of Russian President Vladimir Putin holding a dead bullfinch
In Zaporizhia within the celebration of the Defender of Ukraine Day appeared a monument to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. The head of Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is depicted as a horse, Obozrevatel reported.
"The world's first monument to 5D interactive horse..,” the author of the sculpture Maxym Drozdenko wrote on his Facebook page.
Maxym Drozdenko, activist from Zaporizhia, became famous for the creation of the monument to Russian President Vladimir Putin presented to the celebration of Ukraine's Independence Day in front of Zaporizhia State Regional Administration.
Putin-faced creature which sadly hugs the dead bullfinch with the inscription attached in archaized as Old Slavonic writing: "This monument was erected as a sign of "Russian World" mourning about Russian-speaking bullfinches, foully murdered by Judeo-Banderists."
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars