Mirror: Family reunites with baby lost in turmoil in Nice
Parents found their child thanks to Facebook users activity
A married couple found their eight months-old baby, which they had lost in panic during the terrorist act in Nice (Mirror).
The family was taking a walk down the Promenade des Anglais, with the kid being in the stroller; when the truck ran into the crowd, the people dispersed in fear and panic. The parents lost the baby in the turmoil.
Baby’s mother posted a message at Facebook asking if anyone seen her child. She used the PortesOuvertesNice hashtag, which was designed to let the authorities and social network users know if people need help. ‘We have lost BB 8 months. Nice friends if you've seen him if you were there if you have collected please contact me!!!!!’, Tiava Bonner, the child’s mom, wrote.
It turned out that a stranger woman saved the baby; she eventually managed to contact the parents. The post’s author later updated the message, saying ‘there is nice news’ – the baby was found.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case