Mirror: Death toll among victims of Nice tragedy grows to 84
Many people still seek their relatives among those who could have been in Nice when the terrorist act occurred
According to Mirror, the number of those deceased due to the tragedy in Nice raised to 84. 18 more are now at hospitals in critical condition.
As is known, at least 80 people deceased, about 150 more were wounded in the terrorist attack in Nice, France. The terrorist, presumably ISIS militant, ran into the crowd as he was driving and shooting people in streets. The police killed him and later found more weapons and explosives in the truck. Identity papers of a French-Tunisian were also discovered, according to a police source quoted by news agency AFP (Sky News).
Leading political figures from around the globe expressed condolences to the French nation and the government.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars