Ukrainian KORD instructors completed their training and received certificates
The training was conducted by US Marshals Service instructors using special program
In the training center of Ukrainian police special forces KORD 17 Ukrainian instructors passed the training course. In the future they will be the instructors for special forces group "B" (the protection of witnesses in criminal proceedings), - reported the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
The graduation ceremony was attended by Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov, head of the National Police of Ukraine Khatia Dekanoidze and US Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt.
Earlier we reported Ukraine together with Finand is going to cooperate in police reform in Ukraine
Ukrainian instructors’ education lasted for two weeks. The training was conducted by US Marshals Service instructors using specially developed program for the training of police officers, taking into account the needs of special forces in Ukraine.
Watch the video of Ukrainian instructors' training:
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case