Military equipment after parade in Kyiv will be immediately sent to the front, - Ministry of Defense
On August 23, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will present more than 150 units of military equipment in Chuguev
Military equipment, which will be involved in the Independence Day parade, after the event will be sent to the front. This was stated on "112 Ukraine" channel by the Minister of Defence of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak.
The Minister also said that on August 23, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will present more than 150 units of military equipment in Chuguev.
"On August 23, the president will hand over a little more than 150 units of military equipment in Chuguev, once the equipment be checked during the teachings, then immediately will be transferred to the front." - Said Poltorak.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas