MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017
Minister of Australia notes perpetrators must be brought before international tribunal
List of suspects involved in the crash of the MH17 flight in the Donbas region will be confirmed by the end of this year. This was stated by the Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, Reuters reports.
"By the end of the year, probably in the early 2017, a list of those who, we believe, must be held accountable, will be confirmed. After that we will begin the prosecution process", said Bishop in an interview with Australian ABC television.
According to her, the perpetrators must be brought before an international tribunal.
Australia, together with the Netherlands, Ukraine, Belgium and Malaysia is involved in the international investigation group to investigate the disaster of the Boeing MH17.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas