Metamorphosis in Yalta: picture of Putin became a picture of Hitler
Municipal utility services painted the "upgraded" portraits with gray paint
In Yalta, many graffiti depicting Russian President Vladimir Putin, which began to appear on walls of the local buildings, were “upgraded” by some unknown “artists”. Now Putin looks like Adolf Hitler. Municipal utility services hastily repaint the spoiled portraits, Krymr.
On Friday, September 11, some inscriptions appeared on Putin's portrait under the bridge at the entrance to Yalta: "Prices are rising, Putin’s moremover" and "Crimea is not ours, but mine." In addition, someone drew the mustache, similar to Adolf Hitler’s famous moustache. And also a swastika appeared on his nose.
Yalta municipal utility services promptly responded to the incident, and from 10 am the workers painted the portraits of Putin with a gray paint.
This is not the first time that the portraits of Putin in Crimea become "reconstructed". Someone spilled paint to a portrait of Putin on the facade of the house in Simferopol. And one of the billboards with the image of Russian President was poured with black paint in Kerch.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars