Members of "OUN" battalion marched in Kyiv, demanding the resignation of Matios and Hrytsak
Also, the protesters demanded the release of all, in their opinion, illegally detained "OUN members"
In Kyiv on Sunday, August 14 about 200 soldiers of the battalion "OUN" conducted the "Freedom to Volunteers" march, during which demanded the resignation of the Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine - chief military prosecutor Anatoly Matios and head of the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) Vasyl Hrytsak. On it informs "Interfax-Ukraine".
It is noted that column of soldiers passed by the Ukrainian House to the Presidential Administration, where voiced their demands, in particular the release of all "OUN members", which, according to the participants of the march, to date, are illegally detained by police officers.
Among the requirements it was also the resignation of the chief military prosecutor Anatoliy Matios and head of the SBU Vasyl Hrytsak. Its requirements protesters delivered to the representative of presidential administration.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars