Masterpieces of World plastics exhibition in Kyiv
From Giacometti to Picasso: more than 150 works of world prominent artists available in "Mystetskyi Arsenal"
November 5, "Mystetskyi Arsenal" opened its doors for visiting a unique exhibition "Masterpieces of World plastics" from the private collection of the famous collector and patron Ihor Voronov.
The exhibition will feature 150 works by prominent artists whose work has become a landmark for the history of visual culture: Edgar Degas, Olexander Arkhipenko, Jean Arp, Constantin Brancusi, Rembrandt Bugatti, Paul Gauguin, Dali, Alberto and Diego Giacometti, Jacques Lipschitz, Aristide Maillol Henry Moore, Hannah Orlova, Pablo Picasso, Auguste Rodin, Ossip Zadkine, Demetre Haralamb Chiparus.
The exhibition "Masterpieces of World plastics" covers periods of experimentation with form. The exhibition project presents a diverse background of XX century sculpture from post-impressionism and art deco to cubism, from neo-classicism to surrealism.
The exhibition "Masterpieces of World plastics" also aims to draw attention to the pressing needs of "Mystetskyi Arsenal" - the leading museum complex, which is the object under construction, but already during more than 5 years, embodies the most ambitious cultural and artistic projects of national and international importance.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels