Massive blast occurred near second shrine of Islam - Prophet's Mosque in Medina
Powerful explosion happened near Prophet's Mosque (Masjid Al-Nabawi) in Medina in western Saudi Arabia
It is reported by UNIAN with reference to the satellite television channel Al Arabiya.
According to him, a suicide bomber detonated an explosive device at the check point at the entrance to the complex. Information about the victims or the victims has not yet been received.
As a result, several cars parked far away from the scene burned. There is no information about who is responsible for the attack.
The Prophet's Mosque is the second shrine of Islam after the Sacred Mosque in Mecca.
Muslims see the new 1438 year 3 October, 18:09
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case