Mass brawl breaks out at Moscow cemetery
As a result of use of firearms two people died
A mass brawl involving about 400 people occurs in Moscow in the territory of Khovanskoye cemetery. As a result of the use of firearms two people died, - reports Interfax.
"Approximately 400 people are currently involved in the conflict on the territory of Khovanskoye cemetery. According to preliminary data, participants can’t share the service area of the cemetery", - says the Head of the Moscow police press service Sofia Khotina.
According to her, the cemetery area is cordoned off by police who conducts detentions there. To suppress the fight police fires into the air.
It is reported that the conflict in the cemetery arose between groups of illegal migrants from Central Asia because of their working contracts.
Очевидцы сняли бой на Хованском кладбище в Москве https://t.co/6wc3VftFLu— АрамАшотыч (@AramAshotich) 14 мая 2016 г.
Eyewitnesses recorded the brawl at the cemetery in Moscow
Police is searching for the car which removes the wounded
Video from the eyewitnesses:
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia Today bank accounts blocked in Britain 17 October, 16:14
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas