Man with suspected links to ISIS detained in Lviv airport
Tajik citizen is banned to cross the Ukrainian border, - State Border Guard
The incident took place August 4 in the airport Lviv, western Ukraine. The State Border Guard employees and agents of the SBU, the state security service, detained a man suspected of bounds with the Islamic State. Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service reported this on Friday, August 5.
The detainee proved to the citizen of Tajikistan. He came to Lviv in the passenger aircraft, under the regular flight from Istanbul.
According to the preliminary data, the passenger is wanted in his home country, under the same charges. The suspect was banned to cross the Ukrainian border and deported.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case