Maidan: Clashes between law enforcement and activists
Law enforcement tried to remove the stage set up by Maidan activists
There have been clashes between law enforcement and activists in Maidan Nezalezhnosti. The former were trying to remove the stage installed by the activists, informed “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“About 10 minutes ago a truck containing stage equipment pulled up near the House of Unions. Right before that activists cleared space for the stage near Stella in Maidan. After the truck pulled up about 100 activists were trying to approach it, but law enforcement blocked the truck. Thereaclash. Nopeoplewereinjured”, - “112 Ukraine” journalist.
“Later the truck moved to European square. Law enforcement left the sight”, - the journalist added.
According to the correspondent currently there are 6 tents in Maidan installed by the activist.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas