Lysenko: Phillips has positive effect on Ukrainian military
Due to the UK journalist provocations "they feel a greater desire to defend their country and hate the enemy"
Ukrainian Defense Ministry Speaker on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko humorously commented on the situation around the controversial pro-Russian journalist from the UK Graham Phillips. In particular, in his comments to "Apostrophe" Lysenko said that Phillips has a positive effect on the Ukrainian military.
"They feel a greater desire to defend their country and hate the enemy. They even feel disgust to the enemy. Maybe even not so much to the enemy as to the journalists who work on his side ", - said the speaker.
As reported, during the exchange of prisoners between the Ukrainian special services and militants of Donbas Phillips made a loud provocation. Immediately after that, the Ukrainian Ambassador to the United Kingdom Natalia Galibarenko asked the UK authorities to take specific measures to stop the activities of the journalist Graham Phillips in Ukraine. However, in the UK stated that the matter under Ukrainian authorities' responsibility.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars