Lviv region border guards seized more than 10 000 narcotic pills
Security Service informed the guards in advance of a possible illegal movement of drugs
In the Lviv region the guards of Mostisska squad together with employees of the Security Service and the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine found nearly 10.5 thousand narcotic pills at the checkpoint "Krakovets". It wass reported by the press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
It is noted that during the work cooperation Security Service employees informed the guards in advance of a possible illegal movement of drugs.
"During the inspection the Renault car with Czech registration, which was heading to Ukraine, service dog discovered illegal drugs. Inspection group found nearly 10.5 thousand Subutex tablets which contain a part of a narcotic drug – Buprenorphine – in the luggage compartment of the vehicle.” - said in a statement.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels