Lviv District Court banned LGBT action
It's participants were not allowed to settle in the hotel
Lviv District Administrative Court banned the rally holding on the Svobody prospect in front of the Opera House, - reported the press service of the Lviv City Council.
In fact, this prohibition applies to an action, which LGBT people planned to hold in this day in this place.
"Taking into account the request of police, Lviv District Administrative Court banned the holding of action on March 19 in front of the Opera House. The claim is fully satisfied.", - stated the press-service.
Also, the authorities denied the participants of the planned action to check-in the hotel in which they pre-booked rooms.
Earlier we reported about Prisoners of conscience and rights of LGBTI: human rights in Ukraine
"Just at the Lviv people harshly denied us to settle, citing the fact that we are perverts and spoil the image of the city, and they said the city administration warned them," - wrote one of the Festival organizers Elena Shevchenko on Facebook.
Earlier Lviv authorities have officially opposed the "Festival of equality" and LGBT quest. However, the organizers announced that they intend to hold a festival in defiance of the ban.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case