Life of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes in photos
Ukraine commemorates 2nd anniversary of tragic events in Maidan
Beginning with February 18 Ukrainians will honor the Heavenly Hundred – heroes who died during events in Maidan in February 2014. February 18 marks the escalation of clashes between Maidan activists and riot police during the Revolution of Dignity.
On February 18-20, same as last year, “Rays of Dignity” will be lit in Maidan, audio- and video-installations will be set up on the Trade Unions Building in Kyiv. “Kyivkinofilm” will show “Debaltseve” film in cinemas all over the city.
One of the projects is called “Pages of Family Photo Album” dedicated to the Heroes of Maidan.
Watch the video:
Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award 24 October, 08:00
Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year 24 October, 12:30
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas