Lava flow reaches to the ocean - Hawaii
Lava flow crossed the coastal road and created a new narrow lane to the ocean, where the newly formed land will again enlarge the territory of the island
Lava of a Hawaiian volcano Kilauea reached the sea for the first time in three years
Lava flow crossed the coastal road and created a new narrow lane to the ocean, where the newly formed land will again enlarge the territory of the island.
As it was reported earlier, a sudden burst of eruptions of Hawaiian Volcano in May led to the formation of two so-called lava breakouts. One of them ceased to be active, the other continued its move toward the ocean and passed 10 km.
Authorities said that lava poses no threat to settlements, urging tourists to keep distance from it.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars