Last hostages released in Yerevan
However, it's too early to speak about the normalization of situation
Invaders of police building in Yerevan on the sixth day of resistance released the last hostages: Deputy head of Armenian Police, Major-General Vardan Yeghiazaryan and deputy police chief Colonel Valery Osipyan.
This was stated by the press secretary of the Armenian National Security Service Samson Galstyan, reports Radio Liberty.
However, it's too early to speak about the normalization of situation. Before that, the invaders announced that they would release the last hostages if the press center will be eastablished on the seized territory. In their opinion, it will help in the objective coverage of events in Yerevan.
Watch the online translation from the scene:
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars