Kyiv implements USAID HIV/AIDS project
Currently the project runs in 7 cities of Ukraine
Kyiv was chosen the seventh city for the implementation of the project USAID “Reform of HIV services in action”, informed the Director of Health Office of the US Agency for International development of USAID in Ukraine Charlezs Lerman, reports press service of Kyiv City Council.
He emphasized that in order to provide successful implementation of the project Kyiv City Council is supposed to reach 90-90-90 goals by 2020: 90% of patients must be aware of their disease; 90% of these patients must receive special antiretroviral therapy; 90% of those receiving treatment must reach a low level of viral load which reduces the possibility of transmitting the disease.
It has been reported that currently a Coordination Council on fighting HIV/AIDS is formed in Kyiv City Council.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars