Kyiv Prosecutor’s Office seized more than 230 000 USD from illegal currency exchangers
Illegal activity of currency exchange office and importing enterprise under investigation
Kyiv Prosecutor’s Office together with the Main Department of the Security Service of Ukraine seized more than 230 thousand dollars during the searches over the illegal activity of currency exchange office. This was announced by the press service of the Prosecutor’s Office of Kyiv.
Kyiv Prosecutor’s Office together with the SBU detected illegal activity of the currency exchange center and the importing enterprise, making use of the services of the center to import illegally food on the territory of Ukraine and to withdraw funds into shadow economy.
In the frames of the investigation, the searches were conducted at places of residence, in the vehicles and office premises of the figures in the case. During the searches more than 230000 USD were seized among financial documents, draft documents, material evidence, confirming the legal business activity.
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case