Kyiv Mayor receives his portrait in anime style
Klitschko presented Kyoto Mayor traditional Ukrainian shirt with embroidery
The mayors of Kyiv and Kyoto exchanged gifts in cooperation sign. Vitaliy Klitschko received a portrait, which, judging by the photos is pretty fun. Kioto Mayor Daisaku Kadokawa was presented with the Ukrainian embroidered shirt called vyshyvanka. The press office of Vitaliy Klitschko posted the photos from the meeting.
The mayors agreed the Japanese side will implement the public transport technology and students’ exchange between the cities.
"2017 is announced the Japan Year in Ukraine and we are ready for this. In particular, we will update park of Kyoto in the capital. It will be very symbolic to make a real Japanese atmosphere and reconstruct the park in the style of a Japanese garden”, said Klitschko during their meeting. “We are very happy to cooperate in the implementation of Smart City technology, cultural exchange, which we have successfully formed, and in the educational and scientific exchange, on which we agreed at the time of my visit", said the mayor of Kyiv.
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain