Kyiv is the world`s least expensive city to live - UBS
Financial experts of Swiss bank UBS presented their triennially analytical report Prices and Earnings
Kyiv is regarded to be the least expensive city in the world, the UBS analytical review says.
According to the Swiss bank`s calculation, the average cost of the family living in Kyiv is $ 1, 273 per month, the apartment expenses will take $540 more. In comparison, in the most expensive city - Zurich, monthly family expenses reach $3,600 dollars.
Along with the Ukrainian capital, Bucharest and Sofia are recognized as the cheapest cities. Zurich, Geneva and New York form the "troika" with the highest prices in the world: the average costs of their inhabitants are more than $3300. This amount does not include rent, but if to include it in the cost, New York automatically become the most expensive city in the world, shifting Zurich from victory podium: the total cost of living and an apartment in metropolis is reaching $4320.
Also, the bank has compared the wages in the most expensive and the least expensive cities. According to these data, a resident of Zurich in average receives $ 41 per hour (after tax), which surpasses the salary in Kyiv by 21 times.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars