Kremlin to take action if Ukraine imposes visa regime with Russia
Peskov is not going to announce what measures Moscow will take
Russia will take the necessary measures in case if Ukraine introduces a visa regime for Russian citizens. This was stated by Presidential Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov, RIA Novosti reports.
"If a decision is made to infringe upon the interests of ordinary people, and if the visa regime will be introduced, then, of course, this situation will be reviewed, and the Russian side will take the decisions it deems necessary in its own interests. I would not like to announce what measures exactly we are going to impose", he said.
Recall, the chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy Paruby proposed people's deputies to raise the issue of introducing a visa regime with the Russian Federation and extending sanctions against the aggressor.
Source: RIA Novosti
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Russia: Preparations for Normandy talks meeting underway 10 October, 11:21
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars