Kremlin promotes policies of denationalization of Ukrainians in Russia, - Kyrylenko
Currently about 10 million Ukrainians live in Russia
The Russian Federation carries out policy of denationalization of Ukrainians in Russia. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Culture Vyacheslav Kyrylenko at the World Forum of Ukrainians, according to the press service of "Uriadovy portal."
"Is being implemented by a deliberate policy of denationalization of Ukrainians in Russia. The Kremlin wants to force them to be enemies of their people, and forget about their roots, but none of those who feel Ukrainians in Russia, Ukraine does not condemn or refuse it," - said vice Prime Minister.
Kirilenko said that the issue of Ukrainians in Russia is very important. In fact, about 10 million Ukrainians live in Russia. In this latest Russian official census showed the figure of 2 mln.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars