Klitschko - Fury: revenge match in Great Britain
Klitschko: Revenge match will take place on April - June in Great Britain
Wladimir Klitschko wants revenge match with Tyson Fury. He allows concluding the contract for fight only on the condition revenge match ought to happen in case Wladimir loses.
“I've expected something like this. I felt like there is no motivation to go forward anymore. I had all the titles all this time. Now I've lost it, and my motivation amplified very much. I don`t feel like bested or defeated. I`ve lost and that`s all. Directly after the fight I felt, let's say so, not that inspired, but I calmed down now”, - shares his thoughts Wladimir to “Champion”.
“After a couple of days all I could think of is this option to have revenge match. By the way, it costs a hell of money, but I never regretted it to have this opportunity. So I'm not in a rush and hurry. I know Fury wouldn`t run away. There is simply nowhere to go for him.
In a few days after the match I announced revenge match will happen. I still don`t know all the data, but I'm almost sure it will happen in Great Britain. I definitely don't mind having fight on his motherland” - says Klitschko.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars