Kharkiv activists brought coffin with Putin to Russian Consulate
Participants of the action timed it for the Day of Russia
In Kharkiv, about 30 people, accompanied by the orchestra, performing the funeral march, carried the coffin with a dummy of Russian President Vladimir Putin to the building of the Consulate General of Russia, writes "City Watch".
Then activists passed through the cordon of security officials and left the coffin in front of the building.
Participants of the action timed it for the Day of Russia.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars