Japan to fund reconstruction of social facilities in Donbas region
They will choose one social object in every community costing under $30 000
The Japanese government will hold competitive tenders for the selection of the social facilities reconstruction projects and for funding the social events in Donbas region with the help of the International Organization for Migration in Ukraine, Unian reports.
The Volodarsk, Pervomaysk communities in Donetsk region and Troyitsk community in Luhansk region can take part in the competition. The amount of the internally displaced people in these communities must be not less than 10% of the population. They will also have to create the initiative group of 15 people to lead the project and to support the integration of the IDPs into the community.
They will choose one social object in every community costing under $30 000 for the reconstruction. The object will have to provide services for the community and IDPs.
The competition will also choose the social events for the integration of the IDPs and ethnic minorities into the community. Japan will allocate $10 000 for these needs.
Nursery rooms, psychological release rooms, cultural center or volunteer initiatives can be the events that Japan will support.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars