Japan loses interest in Pokémon GO
Game ranks fourth among most downloaded applications
According to App Annie research firm, Pokémon GO ranks fourth in the list of the most downloaded applications now. "It's amazingly fast and great fall", the founder of the Japanese consulting firm Kantan Games Serkan Toto said.
Last week Nintendo faced the biggest shares’ drop since 1990. The company's shares fell 18% on the close of trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and reached 23.2 thousand yen. It happened after Nintendo warned of the small impact of Pokémon GO on financial performance.
However, according to App Annie, Japan was the second highest-grossing application market for mobile phones in the second quarter. Pokémon GO is still the top-grossing app on Android and Apple devices in the United States, as well as the first among mobile applications for Android devices in Japan.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas