Italy’s navy ship Palinuro enter port in Odesa
Odesa citizens and guests will be able to go on board of Italian ship
A training navy ship of Italy Palinuro arrived at the port in Odesa on August 15. Liga.net reports this.
The cadets of dockyard staff school in Taranto who undergo traditional training practices after the end of the first course are also on the board of the ship along with the crew.
The visit of the Palinuro will last until August 19. Residents of Odesa and city guests will also be able to visit the ship.
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa 13 October, 13:48
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars