Italy Ambassador thanks Ukrainians for flowers in memory of earthquake victims
Fabrizio Romano thanked Ukrainians for flowers in memory of victims of earthquake on August 24
Italy Ambassador to Ukraine Fabrizio Romano expressed his gratitude to Ukraine’s citizens that brought flowers to the Embassy in Kyiv in memory of the earthquake victims that occurred at night on August 24. He wrote this on Twitter, Unian reports.
"Thanks to the citizens of Ukraine and representatives of the authorities for flowers in memory of the earthquake victims", wrote Romano.
Also, he hashtagged the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Presidential Administration in his tweet.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars