Israel gave Ukraine biggest quota for employment in construction industry
Allocation of quotas for Ukrainian nurses will be also increased soon
Israel agreed to Ukraine's proposal on the employment of Ukrainians in the construction industry and provided them with the largest quota - 20 thousand people. Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Ukraine to Israel Gennady Nadolenko said this in an interview with Apostroph agency.
For comparison, Moldova pledged to 3 thousand work places.
Negotiations between the parties lasted for a year, and Israel finally agreed to Kyiv’s initiative.
Nadolenko noted that an agreement on the increasing the quota for Ukrainian nurses can be possible in the near future.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case