Israel forbids Palestinian cross country's borders after terror attack in Tel Aviv
State's government urges Palestinians not to enter Israel during Ramadan
The Israeli authorities have decided to suspend entry documents issued to 83 thousand of Palestinian Arabs in Judea and Samaria for a period of Ramadan and permitted the entry of residents of the Gaza Strip.
According to DW, the terrorist attack in Tel Aviv, during which 4 people were killed and 16 are injured became a reason for this decision.
It is noted that the Arabs living in these regions will not be able to visit relatives in Israel, religious shrines and ceremonies in Jerusalem.
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Shimon Peres buried in Jerusalem 30 September, 12:10
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain