ISIS claimed responsibility for attack in Nice
Islamic terrorist of Tunisian origin killed 84 people
Terrorist group "Islamic State" (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for the attack in Nice. It is reported by Reuters with reference to the closest to terrorists Amaq agency.
"The man who conducted an operation in Nice, was a soldier of the "Islamic State". He implemented this in response to calls (of his guidance -. Ed.) to attack the citizens of the countries that are part of the coalition that is fighting with ISIS," - said in a statement.
Recall, during the celebration of Bastille Day, July 14 in Nice, a truck crashed into a crowd of people, and then his driver, Tunisian origin, opened fire.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case