Investigative committee announced priority version of Zhilin’s murder
Commercial activity remains the main version, but personal enmity is not yet ruled out
The investigative committee calls commercial activity to be the priority version of murder of Evgeny Zhilin, the 40-year old leader of Oplot, reported by TASS referring to Olga Vradiy, the representative of the Main Investigations Directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in Moscow region.
“Investigative committee is working on several versions of the crime. The priority version is commercial activity, but personal enmity is not yet ruled out,” – she said.
The committee announced that It was a business meeting in the restaurant according to the other injured man. The information is being checked at the moment.
“In the course of interrogation of witnesses it was found that the so-called killer waited for the victims for about 20 minutes at the table. After the two men entered the restaurant and made an order, the killer came up and fired a series of shots,” – said Vradiy.
She also noted that the killer was wearing facial cosmetics and false moustache, sports goggles with antiglare yellow glasses, wearing panama and a backpack.
As it was reported earlier, shooting occurred in elite village Gorki-2 near Moscow tonight, on September 19. Evgeny Zhilin, the leader of Oplot, was shot dead, his friend ws injured and hospitalized. Oplot is a non-governmental organization, founded in 2010 in the Russian Federation, officially fighting sports club that specializes in MMA (mix martial arts).
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars