In Yerevan two hostages released from seized patrol police building
Doctor and nurse managed to get out when they took out the wounded
Two doctors who were held in hostages by an amed group released in Yerevan. This was reported to "Tass" on Sunday by the official representative of the Ministry of Health of Armenia.
"The doctor and nurse managed to get out of the Regiment of patrol police service building when they took out the wounded," - he confirmed a spokesman for the republic's health minister Anahit Aytayan.
Attackers took hostages members of ambulance brigade- two doctors, a paramedic and a nurse who came in part on Wednesday to help the wounded.
Recall, on July 17, more than 30 armed opposition members attacked the patrol police regiment,seized its building and took the police officers in hostages.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars