In Yemen, air strikes killed at least 21 civilians - source
Aircraft of Saudi coalition carried out two strikes raids
In Yemen, after two separate airstrikes of Saudi coalition were killed at least 21 civilian. It is reported by Reuters with reference to the local residents.
They reported that 15 civilians were killed when Saudi coalition military aircraft attacked the workers engaged in drilling of water in the north of Yemen. Another 20 people were injured.
Also, according to witnesses, Saudi warplanes apparently mistook the drilling machine with rocket launcher and started bombing the plot. As a result of an air strike were killed four workers.
Later aircraft conducted a second raid of attacks, and when the villagers rushed to the scene - 11 people were killed and 20 wounded.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case