In Volnovakha police exposed the man who grew hemp
The cost of his "harvest" was estimated at 300 thousand UAH.
In Volnovakha settlement police exposed the man who grew hemp, the cost of "harvest" was estimated at 300 thousand UAH. It is reported by the press service of the police.
"Employees of criminal police in Donetsk region received operative information that 45-year-old resident of Volnovakha engaged in cultivation and sale of marijuana. After all the necessary investigative actions, the police received a court decision on an authorized search of his suburban area in Volnovakha. At his house man had a greenhouse where he grew hemp. At the time of arrival of operatives there grew 28 bushes of narcotic plants, which exceeded the height of a man, reaching up to 2.5 meters in height, "- said in a statement.
According to preliminary data, from this "harvest" man could get a few kilograms of ready-to-use substance worth about 300 000 UAH.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas