Ukraine celebrates the Day of Dignity and Freedom
This day began the two revolutions: 'Orange Revolution' and 'The Revolution of Dignity'
This holiday is celebrated in honor of the the beginning of two revolutions this day - 'Orange Revolution' (2004) and 'The Revolution of Dignity' (2013).
This date was founded "to Ukraine in order to strengthen the ideals of freedom and democracy, to preserve and deliver to contemporary and future generations the objective information about the momentous events in Ukraine XXI century, also to provide an adequate respect of patriotism and courage of citizens, who in autumn 2004 and November 2013 till February 2014 came to the defense of democratic values, rights and freedoms of man and citizen, national interests of our state and its European choice... ", according to the decree of President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko № 872/2014.
In Kyiv, during The Day of Dignity and Freedom, will occur the indoor film about Maidan and musical marathon.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain