In Portugal, vandals attacked the memorial of "Heaven's hundred"
On Easter eve they wrote the word "Donbas"in red paint on it
In the city of Braga in Portugal, vandals attacked the memorial of Ukrainian "Heaven's Hundred." They wrote the word "Donbas" in red paint on it. This was reported on the web site of Portuguese Ukrainians.
Is reported that a memorial was established thanks to the initiative of the priest Dmytro (Ukrainian Orthodox Church), Ukrainian community of the city and with the support of local authorities. It has been opened two weeks ago. The act of vandalism happened at night, on the eve of Easter.
"The revolution of dignity" had no direct relation to the Donbas and this act only eloquently proves the fierce hatred to human values of those who are now fighting against Ukraine ", - said in a statement.
They also stress that the Ukrainian community in Portugal will insist on a thorough investigation of this act of vandalism by Portuguese police.
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement 28 October, 15:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case