In Mykolaiv man was injured during the clash
Persons, who called themselves the representatives of public associations, started the conflict
In Mykolaiv as a result of the clashes a man was injured, - reported the press service of the State of the National Police in Mykolaiv region.
The incident occurred near the Stela of soldiers-liberators, while the column of residents moved to the Central Square. The police reported that several participants first put St. George's ribbons on their clothes, but after the request from the law enforcement officers removed them.
Subsequently, the movement of the column was blocked by unknown persons, who called themselves the representatives of public associations. They were outraged by the fact that people in the column carried the Victory Banner.
"Between the conflicting sides the verbal hassle occurred, during which one of the participants of the march was injured. He was provided with medical assistance and taken to the hospital. ", - Said in a statement.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee