In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin"
Earlier, a similar action took place in Riga
In the Russian capital takes place the protest action "Stop Putin", informs television channel "112 Ukraine". Many participants hold Ukrainian flags, and there are verbal skirmishes.
"Action "Stop Putin" is held in Moscow. A group of people demands a to stop the Kremlin's aggression against Ukraine. Many protesters came with Ukrainian flags. At the beginning of the action occurred a dispute between the parties and a young man who began to provoke the people and said that he supports the policy of Russian President ", - the report says.
Similar action has begun in the capital of Poland and took place today in Riga, Latvia.
As reported, in more than 60 countries around the world today will take place protest actions under the name "Stop Putin". This was stated on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the coordinator of the international action "Stop Putin" Irina von Burg. According to her, also such events will take place in the Ukrainian cities.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain