In more than 60 countries today will take place action "Stop Putin"
Protesters voiced three demands: withdrawal of Russian troops from the territory of Ukraine, strengthening the OSCE mission and the return of prisoners
In more than 60 countries around the world today will be held the action entitled "Stop Putin". This was stated on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the coordinator of international action "Stop Putin" Irina von Burg.
According to her, also the event will take place in Ukrainian cities.
"We have three demands: withdrawal of Russian troops from the territory of Ukraine, strengthening the OSCE mission and the return of prisoners. This action will be attended by people mostly from Ukraine. And also there will be a lot of French, Swiss, Syrians and Tatars. I think that more than 5 000 Ukrainians will take part in this action. We want to stop the war, the killing of Ukrainians in their own land. We will do everything for this. Even going to the front by entire delegations from Europe, with journalists and will broadcast and show what is happening in Donbas, because all were silent, "- she said.
Let us remind that in June in several countries have already passed the action "Stop Putin! Stop the war!".
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case