In Lviv radicals initiated clashes with police, protesting against LGBT festival
No law enforcement officers were seriously injured
In Lviv, the representatives of the radical organizations protested against the holding of the LGBT festival. They started a brawl with police, reported “Gazeta po Ukrainsky”.
It is noted that firstly representatives of the ultra-right organizations peacefully communicated with the police. After receiving reports of mining hotel, where the participants of the action have settled, law enforcement officers began to evacuate LGBT participants, staff and visitors from the hotel.
Earlier we reported that Lviv District Court banned LGBT action
At this point, the protesters initiated clashes with the police. Unidentified masked men tried to break through a police cordon and throwing firecrackers at the buses with representatives of LGBT. When the buses escorted by Special Forces left the hotel on Noyab’rski Chin Street, radicals pelted vehicles with stones. No law enforcement officers were seriously injured.
Watch the video:
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars