In Kyiv vandals again desecrated monument to Volodymyr the Great
At the scene there are working staff of municipal services and the police
In Kyiv today, vandals at night desecrated the monument of Volodymyr the Great in the park "Volodymyrska Girka." This is reported by "Ukrainian News".
Unidentified persons painted monument with swastikas and slogans. On the site now are working employees of public utilities, as well as the police.
Recall, on 26 September in Kyiv, vandals poured with red paint the same monument to Volodymyr the Great. It is the oldest sculptural monument in Kyiv, built in 1853.
Bronze 4.4-meter statue of the Baptist of Russia Volodymyr depicted him in a cloak with a large cross in his right hand, stands on a 16-meter pedestal, which has an octagonal outline of the chapel in pseudo-Byzantine style on a square podium.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case