In Kyiv took place campaign in support of Ilmi Umerov
Similar events will also take place in Europe and Canada
In Kyiv took place a campaign in support of the deputy head of the Mejlis Ilmi Umerov. This was reported on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by his daughter Aishe Umerova.
At the Independence Square on the Alley of Heroes of Heaven's Hundred in Kyiv, people hanged a banner in support of the deputy head of the Mejlis, who is now in a psychiatric hospital in Simferopol.
Similar events will also take place in many European cities.
"Today, the similar events will took place in many European cities, as well as in Canada, I " know about Berlin, Prague, Warsaw, Lutsk, Kiev, St. Petersburg. In addition, campaign will be organized in social networks.", - Said Aishe Umerova.
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas