In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over
The total number of marchers was more than 3 000 people
Activists of a number of Ukrainian nationalist organizations and political forces on afternoon held in the center of Kyiv a veche, dedicated to the 74th anniversary of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), which was followed by a solemn procession that ended at Mykhailivska square, where a concert will begin in the evening, informs "Interfax-Ukraine".
It is noted that in Shevchenko's park more than 1.5 thousand came to the veche, later their number increased.
The speakers at the veche noted the significant contribution of the UPA in the fight against the invaders and then the formation of independent Ukraine, urged Ukrainians to remember the exploits of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army fighters.
Later, the participants lined up in the column and passed the "March of the glory of heroes" along the boulevard of Shevchenko, then proceeded on Khreshchatyk, Independence Square and Mykhailivska Street. At the head of the column marchers carried large yellow-blue and red-and-black flags, each several meters in length, as well as a banner with the words "March of the heroes' glory." The march ended at Mykhailivska square.
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars