In Kyiv at Russian Embassy passes action in support of political prisoners in Crimea
About three dozen people came to support their fellow citizens
In the capital, in front of the Russian Embassy in Ukraine, Crimean Tatars hold a demonstration in support of political prisoners in Crimea, reports from the scene correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
About three dozen people participate in this protest action.
"The action that is going on here, this event, was organized by the Crimean Tatars. They came to support their fellow citizens. One of the reasons led is the recent arrests in Crimea. People came here with banners on whichare written the names of people who are now in custody. Anyone can step forward and tell the story of this man. According to the protesters, the arrests took place illegally, even according to Russian legislation ", - she told the correspondent.
October 13 court arrested five of the Crimean Tatars, suspected terrorists, for two months, according to their lawyer.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain