In Kiev airport the military tried to carry the grenade aboard the plane
The law enforcers detained a fighter, who "forgot" to lay out the munition from his bag
Police in the International airport "Kyiv" (Zhuliany) detained the military, the resident of Donetsk region, who tried to carry the grenade in his backpack aboard the plane, reported the press service of the Kyiv Police.
35-year-old resident of Donetsk region told police officers and the representatives of airport security, that just "forgot" lay out the munition when put his private things. According to law enforcement, the military tried to take the explosive devices in aboard the plane in hand luggage.
According to explosives experts, they found in the passenger the items, which looks like grenade RGD-5 and fuse UZRHM-2. The capital's police seized the dangerous findings and referred for the examination. For this fact the criminal proceedings is initiated under Part. 1, Art. 263 ("Illegal handling of weapons, ammunition or explosives") of the Criminal Code of Ukraine. The investigation is continuing. "A man faces up to seven years in prison," - said the press service of the Metropolitan Police.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars