In Kharkiv scuffle occured because of St. George ribbon on deputy's clothes
As a result of the incident one police officer and three protesters were injured
In Kharkiv at the Memorial of Glory scuffle occured because of the St. George ribbon affixed on the clothes of the City Council deputy.
Russia supporters with red flags and St. George ribbons came to the main entrance of the Memorial of Glory in Kharkiv. Their column was headed by the City Council MP Andriy Lesik. Activists chanted "Fascism will not pass" and "Thanks to grandfather for the victory”.
While seeing the St. George ribbon on the MP’s clothes, activists tried to disrupt it, and the scuffle started. As a result of the incident one police officer and three protesters were injured.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case